if you are Fun, Energetic and love kids, you would love being a part of the Stretch-n-Grow Staff! Our part-time coaches teach our interactive programs in schools, churches and community centers.
We are now accepting applications for these part-time positions. APPLY TODAY!
Stretch-n-Grow FUNtastic Fitness Coach:
Gotta be Fit & Fun, Lean...but not Mean! Our Youth Fitness Specialists deliver high energy, engaging aerobic and muscular fitness classes.
Dancing Stars Instructor:
If you have an engaging personality, a passion for dance, and love working with young children, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Must have knowledge of ballet terminology. Choreography experience is very helpful!
Our bouncy & bubbly cheer coaches work with children ages 3 to 12 teaching cheers, chants, jumps, arm motions and dances. This camp is tons of FUN and requires tons of cheerleader ENTHUSIASM! Previous cheerleading experience required. Tumbling experience is very helpful!
Put your coaching skills into action teaching baseball, basketball, field hockey, soccer, football and track & field to children ages 3 to 12. Previous coaching experience required.
We offer opportunities in each of our territories:
- Central Territory – Mansfield, South Arlington, Grand Prairie
- West Territory – Fort Worth, Benbrook, Aledo
- East Territory – Cedar Hill, Duncanville, Midlothian, Oak Cliff area
- North Territory – Downtown Dallas, Park Cities and North Dallas
- Physically fit, energetic and enthusiastic about working with kids
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma (some college preferred)
- Commit to uphold your schedule for a minimum of one full year
- Reliable transportation with a Driver’s License and insurance
- Background check and fingerprint clearance
- Lessons, Music and Equipment
- Apparel Package
- Paid training and ongoing support
- CPR and First Aid Training
- TB Testing and Background Check
- Youth Fitness Specialist Certification
- Continuing Education